Saturday, July 24, 2010

Six Word Saturday

PLAYED CLEAN-UP CATCH-UP, THAN MESS-UP AGAIN! OR I CLEANED UP, THEY DESTROYED AGAIN!



Okay, so I had to add some hyphens to make it under 6 words, but it has a nice ring to it! I think its pretty self explanatory too. I basically spent most of my week cleaning up after last week's tornado passed through my home. I cleaned so much I felt like I was neglecting my blog because I barely had time to do a 'Wordless Wednesday' post! Though now things are a little calmer and I am ready to sit down and relax and write again, but alas once more a storm, though definitely smaller then the previous, has blown through my home! Ah, the joys of a homemaker! The chores never do have an end, do they?! You just have to wait until your kids are older and learn to delegate to the responsibilities out amongst them as you sit back and sip an ice tea! (Now there is something to dream about!)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds familiar. One of my favorite sayings is "Trying to clean when the children are awake is about as fruitful as brushing your teeth in the middle of eating an oreo."

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing what you think about this!
Thank you so much for sharing!

Crystal