Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Story Time Link

I found a very neat tool, that I have yet to see used on another blog. When I signed up for the Linky Tools website, I discovered a whole list of different types of links. On that list was one in particular that brought back memories of my creative writing class I took in the 8th grade. In that class our teacher would occasionally have us do an exercise in writing that I just thought was really neat. We would have a set time to begin writing a story, usually along the lines of 10 minutes. After our initial 10 minutes was up we were to pass our papers forward for the next person to continue with our story! There were some very creative stories going around the room! At the end of class we would each share whatever paper we had ended up with last, usually each contained about 3-4 different authors at the end.
Now on the Linky Tools, one link up option is the Create a Story Link. Someone would start the story and then others link up to finish it! So I thought I would give this a try and see how it goes. To read the beginning of my story, and add a middle or the end, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you think about this!
Thank you so much for sharing!

Crystal