Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thoughts for New Memes

I have been out exploring lately! There is a huge, beautiful world of blogging mommies out there on the world wide net and I think it is so exciting!
And I absolutely loving all the little 'memes' by other bloggers, one for each day of the week! There are so many out there I don't know if I am an original in this but I want to start two of my own.
'Teach Me Tuesday', when I will share what the Lord has been teaching me that week, or maybe just a new skill I am learning. For example this week I would say I am learning a lot about blogging! I think it is important to always be learning something new, new skills to use for Him, and sometimes new lessons He is trying to teach us in different ways in our lives.
And then I thought it would be fun to do a 'Thankful Thursday'. I think too often we get so caught up in life we forget to appreciate the little, and big, things that God blesses us with. We have one day a year set aside for giving thanks, but really we should be doing this all the time! In prayer I know I have the habit of asking, and asking, and asking, with little thought to thanking for the blessing I do have and the answered prayers He has already given.
Join me if you like for 'Teach Me Tuesday' and 'Thankful Thursday'. I will try to learn how to add a link-up gadget at the bottom of my posts....maybe that will be my first 'Teach Me Tuesday' post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you think about this!
Thank you so much for sharing!

Crystal